The students of Grade 3 have been busy with their team preparations for the Christmas Market. There has been a lot of genuine collaboration. I don't just mean cooperation and delegation, I mean true collaboration! Working together to reach a clearer and improved understanding and agreement. Each group has been setting themselves goals during the inquiry. Effective goal setting is an interesting process to learn. Here are some of the students reflections at the end of the day concerning their team goals for that day:
http://voicethread.com/share/1575843/
Please click on the link to listen to some excellent thoughts and reflections.
I can't wait for the market, I loved doing that. I also can't wait to buy some of the products. I wish there was a fourth grade Christmas market.
ReplyDeleteFrom Shelby's sister
Anna Grace
Dear Mr.Driver
ReplyDeleteI am very exited to see witch pruducts will
sell most quickly and witch not. I hope my stall will get on good
Hi,
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting to see all the good work that was displayed at the market today. I interviewed the students in the group "Christmas 5" and it was striking that they had a clear idea of what they wanted to achieve at the market. Well done! I also listened to the "voicethread" and I must say that the reflections are well grounded and applicable for any person regardless of age. Good job everyone.
Matts Kärreman (Mika's dad)