Friday, 26 November 2010

Interviewing and surveying the Christmas Market Target Audience - 4th Grade

The 3rd grade have been learning some very important lessons in business. For example "It doesn't matter if you think your idea is great if the people you want to sell it to don't like it".

The students thought that they had better survey their target audience so that they had a clearer idea about what they might be interesed in buying at a Christmas Market. Many languages were spoken and technology was utilized to record and review ansers during the market research analysis stage afterwards.















2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr.Driver,
    I think it was a good idea to
    get imformation from the 4th grade because
    firstly you got the imformation what things were populer and witch not.
    Secondly I am better in cooperating

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it helpt me because now i now what i have to do.

    From Pietro

    ReplyDelete

If there are three 3rd grade classes going on a school trip and each class has 22 students in it. How many busses would be needed if each bus holds 22 people?