Friday, 26 November 2010

Portfolio Day

The students really enjoyed having their parents into the class learning environment to discuss how and what they learn! Afterwards we used the floor mind map to reflect on why and how portfolios can be really helpful tolls to help us learn.















2 comments:

  1. I think that on portfolio day was realy good because we got to speak are home languege in a English classroom

    from Pietro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr.Driver
    The Portfolio day was a good experiens for me because
    I could show my Mum and Dad my work.I felt funny because I am not used to have my Mum and Dad in the classroom.

    From Raphaela and Jarydd

    ReplyDelete

If there are three 3rd grade classes going on a school trip and each class has 22 students in it. How many busses would be needed if each bus holds 22 people?