The recorder groups are making steady progress on their instruments. Recorders are now available in the music room for children to borrow & take home. Information is also available for those who prefer to buy.
This is Mr. Driver's 3rd grade class blog. It should keep you up to date with what is happening in the classroom and help you get involved in our inquires. There may be a few interesting links and ways to use the internet to support our inquiries and understandings. Join in, you know you want to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr Driver,
ReplyDeleteThe recorder groups look like lots of fun. I used to play the recorder when I was at school. My mum liked it so much she wanted me to play three different sized ones: small, normal and large. I can't remember the technical names for the different sizes though, you've inspired me to research it a little bit. I'm really looking forward to hearing some of 3.3's work some time.
Hello, are you enjoying playing the recorders?
ReplyDeleteI hope so. Minju in 5.3