This is Mr. Driver's 3rd grade class blog. It should keep you up to date with what is happening in the classroom and help you get involved in our inquires. There may be a few interesting links and ways to use the internet to support our inquiries and understandings. Join in, you know you want to!
I like being read to because you learn new words.Being read to is important because if can't read a book you can learn to read it by some one reading to you.
I like to listen to stories being told to me because it gives me a different perspective on the story. When I read the book myself I think of the characters in my own imagination, but unless I talk to someone else about them they stay in my head. When another person reads I get to understand the person's perspective. Mr Driver always uses funny voices when he talks for characters in the books he reads. His funny voices make me think of the characters in a different way, different than if I just read the book myself.
If there are three 3rd grade classes going on a school trip and each class has 22 students in it. How many busses would be needed if each bus holds 22 people?
dear mr driver
ReplyDeleteI like being read to because you learn new words.Being read to is important because if can't read a book you can learn to read it by some one reading to you.
from james
It is nice to be read stories out loud because
ReplyDeleteyou can relacs and enjoy listening to the story.
Victoria
It is nice to be read to because if you are read to you can relaxe while you drift into a
ReplyDeletecompletly differrent world
by Phillip
It is nice to be read to because you do not have
ReplyDeleteto read all the time.
shelby
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteyou get to lisen alot of storis and you don't need to read.
PIETRO
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to get read to because you don't need to read because it reads to you.
MAXI
I like to listen to stories being told to me because it gives me a different perspective on the story. When I read the book myself I think of the characters in my own imagination, but unless I talk to someone else about them they stay in my head. When another person reads I get to understand the person's perspective. Mr Driver always uses funny voices when he talks for characters in the books he reads. His funny voices make me think of the characters in a different way, different than if I just read the book myself.
ReplyDeleteMs Young